Welcome to Sabacare.com
The CCC System facilitates capturing standardized data with the electronic documentation of patient care at the point-of-care, permitting analysis of nursing practices. CCC is designed for:
Nursing Practice Applications
- Captures patient care data using a standardized coded nursing terminology.
- Uniquely identifies and codes the clinical encounter problems and treatments (essence of care).
- Enables tracking of nursesí contributions in patient care and outcomes.
- Provides the standardized elements for clinical pathways and decision support used in operationalizing nursing care.
- Enables honing of evidence-based practice protocols by providing standardized terminology to capture patient care data and to evaluate the effect of nursing care on patient outcomes.
Nursing Administration Applications
- Provides standardized terminology to:
- Capture patient care data and measure the impact and effectiveness of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Help predict workload and resource needs.
- Help determine costs of nursing care.
Nursing Educational Applications
- Teaches students how to electronically document and code the nursing process.
- Teaches the characteristics of a nursing terminology for documenting patient care.
Nursing Research Applications
- Codes nursing care of patients with specific disease conditions to support analysis and evaluation of patient outcomes.
- Provides coded standardized diagnostic and action concepts that facilitate the design of expert systems.
- Supports research to advance nursing knowledge.