SabaCare is pleased to offer several free tools and documentation examples that may be used to explore the CCC System. These tools may be used to develop a better understanding for educational, administrative, or research purposes, clinical nursing practice, or just trying out other applications. If you are interested in developing other tools that use the CCC System, please contact Dr. Virginia K. Saba by visiting the contact page.
- Code Builder: Build a nursing diagnosis and intervention code set following the six steps of the nursing process recommended by the ANA (1991): Assessment, Diagnosis, Outcome Identification, Planning (Intervention), Implementation (Action Type) and Evaluation (Actual Outcome). You can also visit the older version of our Code Builder if you like.
- Mobile Friendly Tool: Designed to be used on your mobile phone to help document your POCs. It Leads you through the CCC System’s six steps of the Nursing Process (ANA, 1991). It also Serves as a Guide for Selecting & Building their Coded Concepts: S1) Care Component- S/S, S2) Diagnosis, S3) Goal, S4) Intervention with S5) Action Type, and S6) Actual Outcome on Discharge. In concludes with S7) Summary (Plan) of selections to Cut and Paste into Patient’s EHR.
- Interactive Plans of Care (POC) Demo (beta): This is a simple demo for how the CCC System concepts and codes can be used in Patient/ Nursing Plan of Care (POC). Use the links above and below to explore a list of patient examples. You can also add your own patient POC and follow the six steps of the Nursing Process.
- Desktop POC Demo: Examples of the three different strategies for documenting nursing Plans of Care (POCs) are presented for your review. Each POC represents a different approach for inclusion in an EHR System.
- Time Tracking Application: This tool is built for MS Access (600k). It is designed to collect clocked times of observations of patient care using the CCC System Concepts and Codes. (Requires MS Access, 83k zip file)
- Code Parser: Use this tool to determine what a CCC Code represents: Concept & Definition.
- Plans of Care: The CCC System provides a new approach for organizing the patient record, documenting the nursing care process, and determining care resources. Three different Plans of Care are presented.